Terms & Conditions
Terms and Conditions
Normal warranty policy applies to almost electronic products you purchased from Checkway Electrotech unless otherwise stated. Please read the following for our full terms and conditions.
- The limited warranty for the Cellular Phones, Digital Cameras, Digital Camcorders, Digital SLR, MP3/MP4 and Game Consoles (except accessories, ie: Battery, PIER DataCable, etc) extends for the first twelve (12) months beginning on the date of purchase of the Product.
- The limited warranty extends only to the original consumer purchaser (“Consumer”) of the Product and is not assignable or transferable to any subsequent purchaser/end user.
- The limited warranty extends only to Consumers who purchase the Product from Checkway Electrotech.
- During the limited warranty period, Checkway Electrotech will repair or replace, at Checkway Electrotech option, any defective Product or parts thereof with new rebuilt replacement items, and return the product to the Consumer in working condition. All replaced parts, boards or equipment shall become property of Checkway Electro. The external housing and cosmetic parts shall be free of defects at the time of shipment and, therefore, shall not be covered under these limited warranty terms.
- Repaired Product will be warranted for the fourty (40) days from the date of repair except pyshical damage, which will be warranted for thirty (30) days.
- Upon request from Checkway Electrotech or its dealer, the Consumer must provide purchase receipt or other information to prove the date and place of purchase.
- Transportation, delivery and handling charges incurred in the transport of the Product to and from Checkway Electrotech will be borne by the Consumer.
- The Consumer shall have no coverage or benefits under this limited warranty if any of the following conditions are applicable :
(a) The Product has been subject to: abnormal use, abnormal condition, improper storage, exposure to moisture or dampness, exposure to excessive temperature or other such environmental conditions, unauthorised modifications, unauthorised connections, unauthorized repair including but not limited to use of unauthorised spare parts in repairs, misuse, neglect, abuse, accident, alteration, improper installation, Acts of God, spill of foods or liquids, maladjustment of customer controls or other acts which are beyond of reasonable control of Checkway Electrotech, including deficiencies in consumable parts such as fuses and breakage or damage to antennas, unless caused directly by defects in materials or workmanship, and normal wear and tear of the Product.
(b) The Product was used with or connected to accessory not supplied by its original manufacturer.
(c) The battery was short circuited or seals of the battery enclosure or cells are broken or show evidence of tampering or the battery was used in equipment other that for which is has been specified.
9. If a problem develops during the limited warranty period, the Consumer should take the following step-by-step procedure :
(a) Please ensure to give the adequate fault description on RA form, sufficient foam protection and Original Invoice when returning the faulty items. Items not meeting these requirements will be returned with US$10.00 charge.
(b) Contact us prior to returning the items. Original invoice must be supplied in order to claim the warranty.
(c) The Consumer shall arrange for the Product to be delivered to the Checkway Electrotech. Expenses related to removing the Product from an installation are not covered under this limited warranty.
(d) The Consumer will be notified for any parts or labor charges not covered by this limited warranty. The Consumer shall be responsible for expenses related to reinstallation of the Product.
(e) Checkway Electrotech will not responsible for any network relating problem. Please refer this to the respected network.
(f) Checkway Electrotech does not warrant that any software will meet your requirements, will work in combination with any hardware or software applications provided by a third party, that the operation of the software will be uninterrupted or error free or that any defects in the software are correctable or will be corrected. Updating your own software is at your own risk and is not covered under warranty.
10. The DOA (Dead on Arrival) item must be returned within 7 days and Checkway Electrotech will replace with the new unit subject to receipt of the return Product (including associated accessories) in complete order.
11. All warranty information is subject to change without notice.
12. Checkway Electrotech is reserved to reject warranty. By the Checkway Electrotech Management Team.