- Check your own Blood Alcohol Content (BAC)
- Great car safety device, powered by car adapter (included)
- Fast and easy to use
- Stylish and well-built
Note: This is a reference tool only and cannot be used as a legal defense.
Deluxe edition Breathalyzer Alcohol Tester. Great in-car device. Test your own Blood Alcohol Content (BAC) before the police do it for you! Affordable and highly practical. Never risk doing jail time or losing your driver's license again!
Don't Let This Happen To You: You walk out of the bar. It's been a great night. Haven't seen the guys in a long time. Beer after beer, reliving the good times. As you put your key into the ignition, you wonder to yourself 'will I pass the alcohol test if I get pulled over?' You assure yourself you're not drunk and head home. Two blocks away, the cars start to slow down and then you see the police up ahead. Anxiety sets in. Do you back up and take another route? Before you can decide what to do there's a tap at the window. Before you know it, you've blown into the police breathalyzer and now this huge police officer with a moustache is asking you to step out of your car...
It doesn't have to be like this. This deluxe edition Breathalyzer Alcohol Tester gives you access to the type of equipment the police use when they pull drivers over for spot checks. It checks your Blood Alcohol Content (BAC) and it's easy to use. Turn it on, blow into it for 5 seconds, and you'll receive audio and visual warnings if you're over the limit.
- Primary Function: Breathalyzer with LCD screen
- Analyzing Method: Breath Test
- Sensor: Advanced semiconductor oxide alcohol sensor
- Alcohol Reading: Digital
- Test Range: 0.000 ~ 0.200 BAC (0.000 ~ 1.000 mg/l)
- Test Accuracy: 0.010 BAC (0.100 mg/l)
- Visual Display Range: 0.000 ~ 0.100 BAC (0.000 ~ 0.500 mg/l)
- Warm-up Time: 10 seconds
- Testing Time: 10 seconds
- 2 Alert Modes: 0.05-0.10% and 0.10% and over BAC
- Power Source: 1 x 9V battery (not included) or car adapter (included)
- Usage Capacity: Over 500 tests on a single 9V battery (Duracell)
- Working Current: ≤ 120 mA
- Operation: 15C - 35C
- Relative Humidity ≤95%
- Dimension: 118 mm x 68 mm x 29 mm (L x W x D)
- Weight: 141 grams (including 9V battery)
- Certification: FCC, CE, RoHS
- Manufacturer Ref: TCEAMJU0H0Y32IG
- Note: The result of this test gives BAC for reference only. We do not take any legal responsibility for the results given.
- This breathalyzer can still be used without the mouthpieces, but the mouthpieces assist in the direction of air flow for easier sensing.
- Comes with blue backlighting for low light conditions
- Power saving function
- Smart MCU control
- Sensor fault self checking
- Low voltage battery saving design
Package Details for TSX-G255
- Breath Alcohol Tester
- User Manual - English
- Mouthpieces x5
FAQ - Frequently Asked Questions
What is Blood Alcohol Content and how is that different from Blood Alcohol Concentration?
They mean the same thing. The acronym is BAC and it is a measure of the concentration of alcohol in a person's blood.
How is BAC calculated?
BAC is usually expressed in terms of volume of alcohol per volume of blood in the body. Some of the most common ratios are: (1) Mass per volume of blood in the body (e.g. 0.08 g/L), (2) Volume of alcohol per volume of exhaled breath (e.g. 0.08 mL/L), and (3) Mass of alcohol per mass of the body (e.g. 0.08 g/Kg). This breathalyzer uses the first and most popular way to measure BAC.
I heard that as long as you keep it to one drink per hour you're fine.
The number of drinks consumed is a poor measure of BAC, because of differences in weight, sex, and body fat.
- Orders processed and shipped within 24-hours
- 12 month warranty
- In-house QC
- Member discounts
- Award winning customer support
- Quantity order discounts
- Worldwide Shipping
- Want more information about the world of China Electronics? Do you want to read stories regarding new products before anyone else?