- Works on all 1996 and later OBD-II compliant US, European and Asian vehicles
- Supports all 2000 and newer sold in the Europe, Japan and Asia
- Built-in OBD-II Fault code lookup library
- Supports current OBD-II protocols (CAN, PWM, VPW, ISO9141, KW2000 )
Owning a car these days is becoming more expensive, especially when maintenance cost is concerned. The EOBD (European On-Board Diagnostic) OBDII can detect even the most complicated problem with the vehicle due to this OBD-II Car Code Reader's plug. It will allow you to diagnose and solve a huge range of engine code issues. It's extremely easy for novices and for more capable DIY mechanics. Simply plug the reader into your car (no batteries needed) and this diagnostics tool will read your car's diagnostic data in plain language on the 20x40mm built-in display. With this Car Diagnostics Tool reader, immediately self-troubleshoot the cause of the Check Engine light, erase trouble codes, and shut off (reset) the check-engine light.
The Car Diagnostics Tool and Trouble Code Reader is fully OBD-II Compliant. This protocol was mandated by the EPA for all cars, light trucks, and SUV's sold in the US since 1996. This standard eliminated the proprietary systems in place before. In addition the CAN protocol is also supported; this is the next generation system allowing much more detailed information to be retrieved in real time. The EOBD (European On Board Diagnostics) regulations are the European equivalent of OBD-II, and apply to all passenger cars of category M1 (with no more than 8 passenger seats and a Gross Vehicle Weight rating of 2500kg or less) first registered within EU member states since January 1st, 2001 for petrol (gasoline) engine cars and since January 1st, 2004 for diesel engine cars. For newly introduced models, the regulation dates applied a year earlier - January 1st, 2000 for petrol and January 1st, 2003 for diesel.
- OBD2 Plug: J1962
- Display Dimensions: 20x40mm (L x H)
- Works on all 1996 and newer cars & trucks that are OBDII compliant
- Detects: SAE, Generic (P0, P2, P3, U0), Manufacturer specific (P1, P3, and U1) Diagnostic Trouble Codes (DTC).
- Erases trouble codes and determines the Malfunction Indicator Lamp (MIL) status.
- Displays I/M Readiness Status and state OBD check Retrieves VIN (Vehicle Identification NO.) on 2002 and newer
- VPW PWM ISO9141 protocols
- Wider vehicle coverage with CAN Protocol
- Power Source: Power provided via detachable OBD II cable
- Main product dimensions: 125x78x27mm (L x W x D)
- Main product weight: 212g
- Cable Length: 550mm
- Weight/dimension is for the main item of this boxed product, to help you compare product sizes before buying: please do not base your shipping calculations on this price - shipping prices depend on your cart contents, shipping destination, and shipping method: please use the checkout to select options and preview shipping price for your total order.
- Vehicle Coverage All OBD2 & EOBD compliant vehicles with a 16-pin Interface (support all 1996 and newer cars, light trucks and SUVs sold in the United States, all 2000 and newer sold in the Europe , Japan and Asian Area)
- The TSN-A113 works on vehicles that are OBDII compliant. The best way check if your car has an OBDII slot is to check the car user manual, contact your car dealer or talk to your favorite mechanic.
- EOBD OBD2 Car Diagnostic Tool
- CD-ROM with User Manual (Product Specific)
- Orders processed and shipped within 24-hours
- 12 month warranty
- In-house QC
- Member discounts
- Award winning customer support
- Quantity order discounts
- Worldwide Shipping
- Certification: CE, FCC, RoHS