- Complete system integration to your vehicle
- 2 ways to view pictures from this device
- Comes with remote control, microphone and shock sensor
- Global coverage with quad-band GSM frequency
- Extensive functions through SMS
- SOS, Geo-fence, Movement alarm
- Immobilize your vehicle on demand
- Silent listener in Monitoring Mode
Keep your car safe and secure with this Real-Time Car GPS Tracker and Car Alarm System. With a Remote Control, Microphone, Shock Sensor, and much more, this high-tech Car GPS Tracker is the latest technology around and comes with plenty of advanced features that have never been seen before. Want to know why this is one of the best car theft prevention and vehicle protection systems available today? Keep reading!
With the convenient SMS text messaging ability, a full range of alarm functions (including gas to engine cut off), and the latest in GPS tracking technology, this GPS Car Tracker is the ultimate safety device for your car, van, truck, or even the entire vehicle fleet.
Here is a small list of tracking/security features for you and your vehicle:
- Track on Demand - Replies with a TXT message of current latitude, longitude, speed, and time, as well as an Internet map link to your cell phone to show you exactly where the GPS tracker/your vehicle is. Information is also kept inside the included micro SD card.
- Auto Storage - When the tracker loses its signal or is disconnected (from outside interference or whatever reason), it will automatically store the tracking position and alerts onto the micro SD card. When GSM signals get back, all the information will be re-sent to the authorized numbers or monitoring platform (server) automatically.
- Geo-fencing control - When the vehicle moves in/out a preset area (or fence), it will send an SMS alarm to the authorized phone numbers.
- Movement and Speed Alert: The tracker can warn you with SMS message when the vehicle starts to move from a stationary status, or when the vehicle is moving faster than a preset speed.
- Stop the Engine: You can send an SMS message to the tracker to cut off the gas and battery power, so the engine will remain in an immobilized state until your remove the alarm status.
- GPRS: With a GPRS enabled SIM card, you can monitor real-time movement of your vehicle with the supplied software on your computer.
But wait, there's more! Also included with this system:
The shock sensor utilizes warning chirps for minor disturbances and will trigger the alarm if it detects more serious impacts or disruptions. Live in a bad neighborhood? Then keep this feature on and it'll let you know immediately if someone is touching your car.
Convenient-- Keyless Entry, Arm/Disarm by Remote Control
Add another layer of security with this car GPS tracker's remote control lock/unlocking! Power lock doors can be controlled from several feet away and no one can enter your vehicle without your wireless transmitter. Lose your keys? At least your car will still be safe!
- GPS Chip: SIRF III chip
- Color: Black
- Network: GSM/GPRS
- GSM Frequency: 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900
- GSM/GPRS Module: Simcom900B
- GPS Sensitivity: -159dBm
- GPS Accuracy: Within 5m
- -GPS Start Time:
-Cold Status: 45s
Warm Status: 35s
-Hot status: 1s
- Applicable vehicle power 12 V -24V
- Backup Battery: Chargeable 3.7V 800mAh Li-ion Rechargeable Battery
- Storage Temperature: -40°C to +85°C
- Operation Temperature: -20°C to +65°C
- Humidity : 5%--95% non-condensing
-GPS tracker: 101 (L) x 72 (W) x 26 (H) mm
- Great for private use, company car or rental fleet management
- Comes with external GSM and GPS antenna for excellent reception
- Install the mic inside your passenger compartment, and you can listen to conversations inside the car without letting any passenger or driver know
- Comes with detailed instructions on how to work with GPRS enabled SIM and setup internet monitoring (fixed IP only), so constant tracking information can be displayed on a detailed map
- GPS Car Tracker
- GSM Antenna
- GPS Antenna
- 2GB Micro SD card
- Shock Sensor
- Remote control
- User Manual- English
FAQ - Frequently Asked Questions
How do I make sense of the longitude and latitude data this unit provides?
Both Google Maps and Google Earth can easily translate the data into usable visual information.
The unit does not pick up a GSM signal and the SMS functions aren't working, what's wrong?
A number of things could cause this to happen:
1) Make sure the SIM card is compatible (only 2G, 2.5G, 2.75G SIM cards work)
2) Make sure there is money left on the SIM card and that it has not expired
3) Make sure there is no PIN code associated with the SIM card
4) Make sure roaming is enabled on your SIM account if you are in a different country
Can I install the software on multiple computers?
No. Each tracker's IMEI number is unique and can only be used to setup the software on one computer once andONLY ONCE, which means you can only use the software on that computer exclusively after successfully set it up. This is due to the security requirements of the software and the product.
- Orders processed and shipped within 24-hours
- 12 month warranty
- In-house QC
- Member discounts
- Quantity order discounts
- Worldwide Shipping