- 1Msps DIY Oscilloscope kit for electronics engineers and hobbyist
- 200KHz Bandwidth with sensitivity ranging from 20mV/Div to 5V/Div
- 2.4 inch TFT LCD display is easy to see and take readings
- Detailed assembly instructions With full color photos provided in combination with schematic and troubleshooting guide
15001K Oscilloscope Kit
An oscilloscope is a fundamental tool for every electronics engineer and hobbyist, this DIY oscilloscope kit bring the electronics enthusiast the pleasure and reward of making their own oscilloscope and comes with the full complement of surface mount components required as well as step by step directions to solder them all in place. It is recommended that users have good soldering experience and knowledge of PCB assembly, however the comprehensive step by step instructions accompanying the kit have full color photos and the easy to follow directions will walk you through the assembly, so it takes a minimal amount of time to make your oscilloscope.
This portable oscilloscope kit has all the basic features with the bandwidth being from 0 to 200KHz, with sensitivity ranging from 20mV/Div to 5V/Div. The maximum real time sampling rate of 1M samples per second, 12-bit resolution and take a maximum 50Vpk input.
You will need a standard set of tools to assemble this kit including a solder iron, solder wire, digital multi-meter, small phillips screwdriver, flush cutter tweezers, needle nose pliers and DC 9V power supply.
Whether you're a professional engineer or a electronics enthusiast this DIY oscilloscope kit will bring you the reward of making your very own portable oscilloscope. This kit makes a perfect educational tool and is an ideal way to inspire and captivate young minds while teaching them invaluable engineering skills.
The 15001K DIY oscilloscope kit comes with 12 months warranty, brought to you by the leader in electronic devices as well as wholesale cool gadgets and electronic tools..
- Trigger Modes: Auto, Normal, Single
- Trigger Types: Rising/falling edge
- Trigger Position: 1/2 of buffer size fixed
- Display: 2.4 inch color TFT LCD
- Screen resolution: 320 x 240
- Power Supply: 9V DC (8 - 12V acceptable)
- Supply Current: 120mA
- Number of Channel: 1
- Analog Bandwidth: 0 - 200KHz
- Sensitivity: 5mV/Div - 20V/Div
- Sensitivity error: less than 5%
- Resolution: 12-bit
- Input Impedance: 1M ohm
- Maximum Input voltage: 50Vpk
- Coupling: DC, AC, GND
- Max Real-time Sampling Rate: 1Msps
- Timebase: 10us/Div - 500s/Div
- Record Length: 1024
- Main Product Dimensions: 100x 67x 5mm (L x W x D)
- Main Product Weight: 35g
- Weight/dimension is for the main item of this boxed product, to help you compare product sizes before buying: please do not base your shipping calculations on this price - shipping prices depend on your cart contents, shipping destination, and shipping method: please use the checkout to select options and preview shipping price for your total order.
- It is assumed that users have adequate soldering skills and troubleshooting skills to assemble the DSO Shell kits.
- DSO 15001K Shell runs on 9V (do not use power voltage higher than 10V!) power supply. Users need to prepare their own power supply since it is not included in the kits. The power jack on the mainboard accepts standard 5.5mm/2.1mm DC plug. Alternative 2-pin connector (0.1-Inch pitch) is also provided for convenience to connect to different power sources
- 2x Circuit board
- Components Package
- Display Screen
- Set of Shell
- User Manual
- Assembly instructions
Enjoy the following benefits:
- Orders processed and shipped within 1 Working Day
- 12 month warranty
- In-house QC
- Member discounts
- Award winning customer support
- Quantity order discounts
- Worldwide Shipping
- Certification: CE, FCC, RoHS